Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 12-15-2018, 03:10 AM   #1
fomtom
fomtom began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-t2, android 6+cc+moonreader, miui8+cc+moonreader
CC - How to change title to bold in List view

Salue,
in the list-view I get the author in bold in the first line of the view.
I want to have the title in the first line in bold, the author in the second line (not bold).
I can't find a point to do this in the menue (and not in the forum). What's my mistake?
Please help me!
Thanks!
Fomtom
fomtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 03:36 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomtom View Post
Salue,
in the list-view I get the author in bold in the first line of the view.
I want to have the title in the first line in bold, the author in the second line (not bold).
I can't find a point to do this in the menue (and not in the forum). What's my mistake?
Please help me!
Thanks!
Fomtom

Clicking on the A-Z sort and changing the the sort to anything but author and the first line will be the Title in bold.

I even created a user defined sort of Author - Series - Title and they sort by author then series then title but the title is on the first line in bold.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert