Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-11-2019, 04:39 PM   #1
Futuregrace
Connoisseur
Futuregrace began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2017
How to tell difference between each onyx?

I’m interested in buying an android 7.8 device. Saw the new one at CES, but can’t tell what all he different models are.

Onyx Boox Nova ships this month, but Onyx Boox Nova Pro in April, what’s the difference? Is there a spreadsheet or cheat sheet or anything to explain this?
Futuregrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 07:22 PM   #2
Question Mark
Guru
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura, KA1, Onyx Max
Nova has capacitive touch and a frontlight.

Nova Pro is supposed to have capacitive touch and a Wacom stylus, but NO frontlight.

Other than that, I believe that they were to be the same.

That said, things may have changed now that they are coming out with a Note Pro which is to have capacitive touch, Wacom stylus and a frontlight... So perhaps they will now also offer a frontlight with the Nova Pro and maybe increased internal storage.

Things may change yet. My advice would be to wait the extra few months if you can do so. Firm specs probably won't be available until closer to the release date.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote