Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-16-2021, 08:57 AM   #1
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Onyx Note 1: What file control charging/discharging function?

Hello. I'd like to stop charging of my rooted device (android 6) by the app "Battery Charge limit" when it reaches 80%, but with the default settings of the app it doesn't work. It seem to me that the "status" file located in /sys/class/power_supply/battery/ controls charging and discharging but even if I set that file in "Battery Charge limit" app it doesn't work. I need some help
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 09:23 AM   #2
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
I don't know this app, but the Magisk module Advanced Charging Controller (ACC) does work on my Max Lumi. There is a GUI app called AccA on fdroid when you prefer it.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 03:02 PM   #3
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos View Post
I don't know this app, but the Magisk module Advanced Charging Controller (ACC) does work on my Max Lumi. There is a GUI app called AccA on fdroid when you prefer it.
Thank you for the answer. I use Supersu and Acca doesn't work on my device
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote