Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 11:25 AM   #1
da_jane
Evangelist
da_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enough

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | Kindle Paperwhite | iPad Mini
Sony Reader + 2 YR Accidental Coverage Plan - $500

I am interested in doing what Geekraver is up to and fund my Sony Reader by sales to those abroad. I would sell for the same price as Geekraver. Anyone interested? I would like to sell 4 of them. I can get 6.

Last edited by da_jane; 10-04-2006 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:43 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to the dark side, Jane! Well, the non-backlit side, anyway.
Advert
Old 10-04-2006, 11:43 AM   #3
da_jane
Evangelist
da_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enough

I know. I can't stand the hype and if I can fund it, well, it makes the transition easier. Who knows. Maybe I will just love it and jump on board the bandwagon.
Old 10-04-2006, 12:17 PM   #4
da_jane
Evangelist

I bought 5 Readers. They will be here tomorrow. In exchange for next day free shipping, I paid for the 2 year Accidental Coverage Plan. So, if you are interested, Reader + 2year Accidental Coverage Plan is for sale for $500 + shipping at 2.5 lbs. I accept paypal. I'll ship them out tomorrow if the shipping sites are still open, if not, on Friday. There are 4 available.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:03 PM   #5
paul00
paul00 began at the beginning.

Hi,

I am interested in your offering. Please send me further details for payment!

Thanks!

paul00
Advert
Closed Thread