Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 02-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Newspaper Direct Free One Month Subscription

I see on the iRex support site there is a code for a free one month activation of newspapers direct. Does anyone know how we are to enter this. I did put it in on my initial registration, but I can't tell what it gives me. Is there another way of activating it? If I try to download something it still wants to charge me.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:13 AM   #2
shiffy
shiffy doesn't littershiffy doesn't litter

Device: DR800SG
Did you try to download via computer rather than from the device? I registered using the code on my computer and can now download for free, but only via my computer. If I try via the device, it lists a charge. The charge is far too much, particular since the papers are not that easy to navigate -- even though the layout is pretty nice. There's a definite need for an ability to skip to a table of contents for each section, or, at least, to return to where you left off in the table of contents (at least with the papers I viewed -- the Washington Post and the NY Daily News).
shiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2010, 07:51 AM   #3
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I just tried through the PC and was still being charged. I'm going to try to setup a separate account through the pc and see if that works.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote