Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 06-26-2009, 02:03 AM   #16
woodennickel
woodennickel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 700
All is Good....

Sorry... it was suppose to me this is good.. the titles in the TOC are not cut off like 'many times' --- in other versions I have tried. Sorry I was not clear. It is all good. Thank you.
woodennickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #17
formerroadie
Bada Bing
formerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Anyway to do this with the NRSV?
formerroadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2009, 09:52 PM   #18
coase
Enthusiast
coase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook Color
I tried to load this using Calibre but the program hangs. Any idea why?
coase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:03 AM   #19
Superlucky
Fanatic
Superlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-505, PRS-350
Thanks for this. I love the prose of the King James Bible.
Superlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:07 AM   #20
Superlucky
Fanatic
Superlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-505, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by coase View Post
It didn't give me any trouble.
Superlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 01:35 AM   #21
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by coase View Post
If you are trying to load the HTML file into Calibre, it could take a long time, as it isn't small. Otherwise there shouldn't be any troubles.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:33 AM   #22
netman49
Publisher
netman49 began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-650, iPod Touch, iPad
More bible version sources at Unbound Bible

Hi Sherman,

Great work!

Works also fine on iPhone/iPod Touch with the Stanza reader. Only on such a small device it would be more practical to have a couple of sophisticated index pages (Bible-book => Bible-chapter => Bible verse).

By using the public available bible translations of the Unbound Bible website (http://unbound.biola.edu/) it is possible to create all your own ePub bibles

Enough to do
netman49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:43 AM   #23
mcky
mcky began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600RC
Thanks for time and effort. Appreciated
mcky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:34 PM   #24
Rootman
Groupie
Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Android & FBReader
Thank you sherman. This is excellent!
Rootman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:59 PM   #25
4nefertiti
Enthusiast
4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS900 (daily edition), blackberry
Sherman,
This is fabulous. Thank you!
4nefertiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:54 PM   #26
All4Fun
Zealot
All4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-books

Device: iPad, Blackberry Bold
Thank you sherman for providing this to us.
All4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #27
4nefertiti
Enthusiast
4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS900 (daily edition), blackberry
Quick question. Do you know if this will work on the 900 daily edition? I'm hoping it will.
4nefertiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:30 PM   #28
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
It should work fine on the PRS-900.

Having said that, this bible would probably be more suitable to use with the Daily Edition.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #29
DavePearce
DavePearce began at the beginning.

Device: prs300
Hi Sherman - I've just downloaded ver 3.0 to my prs300. You've done a good job here the toc is excellent. I have looked at a number of other ePubs for the kjv and they all leave you without any ability to find your way around.
Regading Copyright : I have been quite involved in writing software for a number of years and hav written program using the kjv. This is being used throughout the world and therefore I had to sort out copyright issues regarding the kjv text. The law regarding the kjv is that it is in the public domain provided this is being sold or distributed outsideof British terratorial waters. Within the UK the crown holds the copyright "In Perpetuity" (for ever!!) This is managed by Cambridge University. Contacting them requesting distribution within the UK will be given free of charge provided recognition is included with the text for the UK.

Regards
Dave
DavePearce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #30
mypolar
Enthusiast
mypolar began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505 Yeah! Palm Tungesten E2
mypolar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bible, spiritual