Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 07-15-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
MrPjax
MrPjax began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Atlantis Word Processor

I was wondering if anyone has used this to edit and create an epub? I have used it on books that were scanned and sent to me and I rather like it. It does images well and allows for embedded fonts if you need them.

You can also install the Kindlegen program to it and it will automatically create a mobi when you create an epub. Of course you will have to strip the bloat off the mobi. I just can't remember how I did it before!

Just wanting to know if anyone had any feed back on this?

Thanks!
MrPjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
Welcome to mobileread!

Here you go: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48775
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
MrPjax,

My last post was not intended to be rude, even if, for sure, it is a bit dry.
I just wanted to point you out the existence of a specific thread dedicated to Atlantis Word Processor. This is the best place, it seems to me, to discuss anything concerning this software, because you will find there a lot of useful infos and many comments already done.

You know I try to be as short as I can when I write (particularly in English).

So I hope to read you there.

Have a nice and sunny day!
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote