Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-25-2011, 03:08 AM   #1
bizzybody
Addict
bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various PalmOS PDAs, Android Phones, Sharper Image Literati
Any way to tag a bunch of books as fully read?

Since Kindle for Android ignores the MBP file data from Mobipocket Reader for Palm, it's showing all the books I moved to my Samsung Epic as being unread.

Is there any way to select all the ones I've read and tag them all as read all the way through? It couldn't be an app to copy the position data from the old files because I always return to the start of a book after I'm finished. Leaving them at the end feels like turning books' spines to the wall on a shelf or leaving them face down on a table - just to indicate they've been read. IMHO it's a bit rude to share a share-able e-book and have it open to the last page when the recipient opens it.

With Mobi it was simple to tell which I hadn't read yet, the titles were in bold.

I suppose with the Kindle app I'll have to leave my read books at the end so it will leave the yellow dots all the way over?

It's not like I have a lack of room to carry my entire e-book library with me, the phone came with a 16 gig Micro SD and can use up to at least a 32 gig.

Last edited by bizzybody; 05-25-2011 at 03:14 AM.
bizzybody is offline   Reply With Quote