Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-20-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
PRICE REDUCTION: HP Mini 110 Netbook for sale

Selling my HP Mini Netbook that I have had for about 8 months. Included is the (1) Netbook which has been upgraded to 2GB of RAM (comes standard with 1GB) and (2) Black swirl case. Excellent condition, no scratches, no dings. Perfect for travel, surfing the web and accessing emails. Asking $230.00.

Last edited by chilady1; 12-19-2011 at 05:51 PM.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Selling my HP Mini Netbook that I have had for about 8 months. Included is the (1) Netbook which has been upgraded to 2MB of RAM (comes standard with 1MB) (2) Black swirl case and (3) Small travel mouse. Excellent condition, no scratches, no dings. Perfect for travel, surfing the web and accessing emails. Asking $275.00 or best offer.

I realize this is my first time posting a FOR SALE item in MobileRead, I will post a picture later with the obligatory Mobile Read sign and name so people know this is a legitimate transaction.

I don't know that I'm in the market at this moment but may be soon. Does it come with an AC adapter and what kind of Windows does it run? Also, you got it new?
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2011, 02:15 PM   #3
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@covingtoncat73:

Yes, it does come with an AC adapter and my apologies for not including that as part of the description. I currently have Win XP on it but from my understanding you could load Win 7 on it if that is your preference. Like the description indicates, the only upgrade I did make was to upgrade from 1MB to 2MB RAM which was the max I could upgrade it to.

Yes, I purchased it 8 months ago brand new. I intended to use it for business travel, but was given a laptop from work, so it has never even left the house and to be honest, I have not used it quite as much as I anticipated using it.

Any other questions, feel free to let me know. Thanks for your interest.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #4
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
@covingtoncat73:

Yes, it does come with an AC adapter and my apologies for not including that as part of the description. I currently have Win XP on it but from my understanding you could load Win 7 on it if that is your preference. Like the description indicates, the only upgrade I did make was to upgrade from 1MB to 2MB RAM which was the max I could upgrade it to.

Yes, I purchased it 8 months ago brand new. I intended to use it for business travel, but was given a laptop from work, so it has never even left the house and to be honest, I have not used it quite as much as I anticipated using it.

Any other questions, feel free to let me know. Thanks for your interest.
Thanks! Windows XP is better than 7, from what I hear (I'm running Vista so you know that is a pain).
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
chilady1
I devour books!

Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
Thanks! Windows XP is better than 7, from what I hear (I'm running Vista so you know that is a pain).
Boy no kidding, I struggled so much with Vista - couldn't wait to remove it from ALL my machines. I intentionally left XP on the netbook because I read an article that said netbooks ran better with it and so far, no issues. If you want, I can email you pictures. Just let me know and again, thanks for the questions. Take care!
Advert
Old 06-12-2011, 12:50 PM   #6
chilady1
I devour books!

Still available
Old 06-24-2011, 12:44 AM   #7
chilady1
I devour books!

available
Old 06-24-2011, 08:21 AM   #8
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
What is the screen size? Is this the 10"?
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #9
gstephen70
gstephen70 doesn't littergstephen70 doesn't litter

Device: PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
Google is your friend. You have a PM on the netbook.
gstephen70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #10
chilady1
I devour books!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
Yes, it is a 10.1" diagonal LED display
Old 07-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #11
chilady1
I devour books!

bump again
Old 07-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #12
chilady1
I devour books!

Still available.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:45 PM   #13
chilady1
I devour books!

bump again
Old 08-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #14
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Keep trying.
My wife and I each have one.
They are solid little machines.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:24 AM   #15
bulleye
bulleye began at the beginning.

Device: none
do you think the price is that high ? $275?
bulleye is offline   Reply With Quote