Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-10-2006, 10:30 PM   #16
jamesarm97
jamesarm97 began at the beginning.

Device: SPC-6700, iRex#1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Yeah, it is obnoxious. Unfortunately, however they may adjust in the future, that's what they're doing right now. The only alternative I see is to wait 'till they have their "official" launch, and order then. Perhaps they'll have their house in better order at that time. (shrug)
I think I am ok with the charge in my case. I am order #1000, 7/21. Now paid not shipping. I saved some money and deposited it in my checking just for this order. I don't have a real credit card, just the debit card. So if they had not taken the money out last week, I probably would have spent it by now
jamesarm97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:36 PM   #17
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesarm97
I think I am ok with the charge in my case. I am order #1000, 7/21. Now paid not shipping. I saved some money and deposited it in my checking just for this order. I don't have a real credit card, just the debit card. So if they had not taken the money out last week, I probably would have spent it by now
Now that is what I call a good attitude!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2006, 07:48 AM   #18
kusmi
Connoisseur
kusmi began at the beginning.

Arrow

They started shipping again

My order 929 just changed to: 08/11/2006 Shipping started
kusmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:15 AM   #19
Calabahn
Calabahn began at the beginning.

Device: V3I
Yay, me too.

08/11/2006 Shipping started Your order will be shipped on August 15th.
UPS will send you a tracking number in a separate email in the coming days (after the order has been shipped).
Remember to check http://www.irextechnologies.com/downloads/docs to download all the instructions needed for your iLiad.
Calabahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:26 AM   #20
El Chupacabra
Enthusiast
El Chupacabra began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad / Nokia 6630
Mine will take about 3 weeks and a half to arrive from Germany to Spain, at least that's what they say . It will ship on August 15th.

Last edited by El Chupacabra; 08-11-2006 at 10:29 AM.
El Chupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2006, 05:39 PM   #21
royalkay
royalkay began at the beginning.

Just received an e-mail this morning saying the shipping has started and it would be shipped on 15 Aug, but this afternoon, I received an e-mail saying that it has already shipped by UPS.

Order #1017
royalkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:19 PM   #22
vranghel
Addict
vranghel began at the beginning.

Device: Proud Iliad owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkay
Just received an e-mail this morning saying the shipping has started and it would be shipped on 15 Aug, but this afternoon, I received an e-mail saying that it has already shipped by UPS.

Order #1017

I received the EXACT email!

El Chupacabra said that he'd been told that it will take 3 weeks (!!) to get from germany to Spain. I wonder how long it will take to get to Canada.
By the time i get it, i'll have to buy the 2nd generation (if there will ever be a 2nd gen)

In my email they also said

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Shipments outside the European Union shall be sent out DDU (Duty and Taxes unpaid). In some cases, customers will be charged by UPS with Tax and Duty on delivery.

I wonder if i will have to pay duty and taxes.

Anyone from US or Canada care to answer pls?
vranghel is offline   Reply With Quote