Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #136
miquele
Connoisseur
miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
It goes off when you turn the kindle off.

I think they deliberately did this so they can claim the pw has better contrast
That alone should make me cancel my order - I'm not allowed to switch off the light at all as long as the device is on, that feels so wrong to me.

Last edited by miquele; 10-24-2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: typo
miquele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #137
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by miquele View Post
That alone should make me cancel my order - I'm not allowed to switch off the light at all as long as the device is on, that feels so wrong to me.
If you were able to turn it completely off you wouldn't be able to find the setting to turn it back on in a dark room.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert