Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-26-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
"Recent books in the catalog" question

With a small trial, it appears that the Recent books only look back to 30 days of entries. Is this correct and is there a way to change this default? What I would really like is to see all my book entry dates, not just the last 30 days worth of them, but baring that it would be nice to see the last 6 months of them.

Thanks, I really appreciate that you have created this cataloging feature.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Books added within the last 30 days are sorted by the date added. Books added longer than 30 days ago are grouped by month in reverse chronological order, then sorted by author within the month they were added. 'Recently added' is a bit of a misnomer, as the option always lists all books, regardless of when they were added to your library.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
Books added within the last 30 days are sorted by the date added. Books added longer than 30 days ago are grouped by month in reverse chronological order, then sorted by author within the month they were added. 'Recently added' is a bit of a misnomer, as the option always lists all books, regardless of when they were added to your library.

G
Thanks, I guess I figured this out when I did the full catalog. The subset I had only had one small group & they were all in the last 30 days.

Great program BTW.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote