Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 04-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
kateharp
kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
Ebook Publishing Barcamp in the SF Bay Area

Is anyone interested in having an Ebook barcamp in the San Francisco Area? (info on what a barcamp is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BarCamp). I've been to others on podcasting and I've found them so inspirational because usually they are 1) free 2) have people who share a lot of knowledge.

It's so completely different from a commercial conference or paying for a class. Barcamps are about people who are passionate, generous, and want to help each other, like on the forums.

I don't know anything about running a bar camp (and I'm not an organizer type) but I'm a great helper and would be willing to put a lot of hours in to make it happen.

-Kate

Last edited by kateharp; 04-30-2011 at 01:09 PM.
kateharp is offline   Reply With Quote