Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Borders (USA) is selling the PRS-600 for $100

Yes, that title is correct. I just bought a Sony Touch Edition from Borders for $100. I'm sure that price is a mistake, though. But what if it's not?

Borders
Old 05-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Already pointed out here Nate!

Let's hope it is true. My order seemed to go through just fine - confirmation e-mail received. Can't go wrong for $100 if it's really true!
Advert
Old 05-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yes, that title is correct. I just bought a Sony Touch Edition from Borders for $100. I'm sure that price is a mistake, though. But what if it's not?

Borders
Outstanding, thank you! I just ordered three as gifts. Hopefully, now I can borrow some eBooks from family.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
gamepal
gamepal began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cool what's the address?

could you point out the address? I can't find it by search.
Tks.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #5
gamepal
gamepal began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile got it.

the border link to there.
Thanks.
Advert
Old 05-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamepal View Post
could you point out the address? I can't find it by search.
Tks.
http://www.borders.com/online/store/...ype=0&simple=1
Old 05-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

This thread is a duplicate. I'm closing it.
Closed Thread