Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-11-2017, 04:03 PM   #1
Garrafone
Garrafone began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Ask Menu wide position in kobo aura one?

Hi,
I have a ereader Kobo Aura One and i use it to view musicsheets, it would be interesting for this use to have the menu in wide position because the most of musicsheets i have are in wide position.
It would be posible to change the menu position by a patch?

And another question, at the last page when you touch to go to next page the document is closed.
It would be posible to deactivate documento close in this case?

Thanks.
Garrafone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 07:40 AM   #2
kido.resuri
Groupie
kido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hello,

For both of your questions, the short answer is no.
Maybe you can try KOreader, which may have these features. What formats are your musicsheets in?
kido.resuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 06:09 PM   #3
Garrafone

All my musicsheets are in pdf and apears ok in wide position, but i want to have the menu of kobo in wide position because when i search for the musicsheets i must to turn the kobo reader to vertical position. I have patched the firmware to disable the foot page to see the musicsheets at full screen. When i reached the last page if i click on go to next page the pdf is closed, and if it is posible i want to dont close the document.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:06 PM   #4
kido.resuri
Groupie
kido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
All I can advise to you is.. post your feature requests in the Kobo feature request topic and/or write an email to Kobo directly from their website.
Untill these features get implemented in the stock firmware, you could try the alternative reader, KOreader, which I guess has all the features you want. I don't use it myself, tho.
kido.resuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 06:27 PM   #5
Garrafone

Ok, thanks.