Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #46
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I'd like to jump in. Who do I need to PM with my email: sea_drake?
It appears to be sea_drake, but since the last activity was in May and that was drake's only post on mobileread ever I'm not sure how long it might take him to respond.

Last edited by camiller; 07-03-2012 at 04:38 PM.
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #47
gweeks
Fanatic
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Kindle PW
I'd like to try this.

Greg Weeks
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #48
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
It appears to be sea_drake, but since the last activity was in May and that was drake's only post on mobileread ever I'm not sure how long it might take him to respond.
True. I guess this one's probably dead.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #49
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
toby53 never posted that he sent the code to sea_drake. It might be worth trying him also, although he doesn't appear to be a frequent poster either.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #50
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plib View Post
toby53 never posted that he sent the code to sea_drake. It might be worth trying him also, although he doesn't appear to be a frequent poster either.
Yes, that post looks like the last time he posted.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #51
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Yes, that post looks like the last time he posted.
Yup, you might be out of luck. It is frustrating if someone enters a thread like this with no apparent intention to keep it going.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:34 AM   #52
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
tilia should still have a copy of the code sent to toby53, if he did not redeem it it is still valid, perhaps worth a try to resurrect this.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:36 AM   #53
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
It looks like toby53 never redeemed his code. I've sent hwlester a PM.

Hopefully the thread is live again
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #54
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
hmm... so who to pm then? hwlester I guess?
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #55
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Add me in please. Thanks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:08 PM   #56
hwlester
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobits View Post
hmm... so who to pm then? hwlester I guess?
Got the code from tilia, redeemed it, and sent it to twobits. Looks like gweeks posted earlier in the thread, but sent me a visitor message, so I didn't see it until after twobits. Forwarding gweeks email to twobits via PM. By my reckoning, it looks like the order is:

twobits
gweeks
JSWolf

Looks like this thread is live again.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #57
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Got the code from tilia, redeemed it, and sent it to twobits. Looks like gweeks posted earlier in the thread, but sent me a visitor message, so I didn't see it until after twobits. Forwarding gweeks email to twobits via PM. By my reckoning, it looks like the order is:

twobits
gweeks
JSWolf

Looks like this thread is live again.
Code sent to gweeks

Was not sure who to pm, so looks like I jumped the chain a bit...but it is live again at least.
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #58
hwlester
Wizard

This was my first time doing this. I thought I'd done something wrong because in addition to emailing the code to twobits, Baen sent me a copy of the email with the code making it look like I sent it to myself. Glad it's live now. This was fun. I love Baen and their DRM-free policy. I may start this chain on some of the older bundles as I pick up the back catalog.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #59
plib
Guru

Quote:
This was my first time doing this. I thought I'd done something wrong because in addition to emailing the code to twobits, Baen sent me a copy of the email with the code making it look like I sent it to myself. Glad it's live now. This was fun. I love Baen and their DRM-free policy. I may start this chain on some of the older bundles as I pick up the back catalog.
Baen always send you a confirmation email with a copy of the gift certificate. It's worth hanging on to, in case the original to the next person in the chain gets eaten by a spam filter or the like. If necessary you can forward them the confirmation mail or just send them the code by PM. Maybe that should be added to the instructions also, but they're getting rather long.

Edit: It was mentioned but I've clarified it a little. (Or maybe confused it a little? )

Last edited by plib; 07-04-2012 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #60
hwlester
Wizard

Guess I should RTFM a little better...