Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
Anne Bradshaw
Enthusiast
Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Lightbulb Clean-Read Electronic Deals

How about a thread for great bargain books that don't contain swearing and sex. I know there are plenty such books out there because I've read many in several genres.

I'm kicking off with a few titles, and look forward to adding lots more to my ever-growing list

Suspense:
Gordon Ryan : State of Rebellion - A Pug Connor Novel - Book One (2 more in this series) I think these might still be all 3 for 99 cents on Amazon and Smashwords.

False Pretences by Carol Thayne Warburton -- $2.49

A Question of Trust by Carol Thayne Warburton -- $2.49
Anne Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
A lot of the current offers seem to be inspirational, I suppose they are mostly clean.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
A lot of the current offers seem to be inspirational, I suppose they are mostly clean.
Exactly what I was thinking The publisher Zondervan has freebies all the time.

Zondervan Kindle books sorted by price
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:48 PM   #4
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
All of these are free as of the time of this post:

Invisible (Ivy Malone Mystery Series #1) by Lorena McCourtney

Catwalk by Melody Carlson

Boyfriends, Burritos, and an Ocean of Trouble by Nancy Rue (teen)

The Centurion’s Wife (Acts of Faith Book 1) by Janette Oke, David Bunn

Starlighter by Bryan Davis (teen)

A Woman Called Sage by DiAnn Mills

A Gift of Grace: A Novel by Amy Clipston

Last Light by Terri Blackstock
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
I've always thought it a bit ironic that a great many of the kindle freebies seem to be either christian fiction or erotic romance...
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:46 PM   #6
elizilla
Addict
elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 650, Sony PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by mish View Post
I've always thought it a bit ironic that a great many of the kindle freebies seem to be either christian fiction or erotic romance...
I'm waiting for the one that is both.
elizilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizilla View Post
I'm waiting for the one that is both.
the first edition of Francine Rivers' _Redeeming Love_?
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
If you get into the Christian Romance genre, many are just shy of the more traditional (and straight, non-BDSM) erotica, apparently -- they just wait until they are married and more of the book takes place then, rather than before (or instead of or chance encounters, etc).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote