Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
davidhburton
Addict
davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: none
Cool Apex Books Has A Sale At Smashwords - $1.00!!

http://www.smashwords.com/books/sear...ublications%22

Go get some books and help out the indie pubs!
davidhburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
davidhburton
Addict
davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!

Turns out this is for the month of April, so you've got lots of books and lots of time. But go buy them anyway!
Advert
Old 04-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #3
brainycat
PocketBook 302 FTW!
brainycat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.brainycat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.brainycat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.brainycat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 302, upgraded from PRS-600
This is fantastic. I picked up Second Coming, Apex Magazine 3/10, and The Next Fix. I had some problems with the site functionality (FF3.6.2, WinXPsp2, proxied) in that the link provided here broke the "Next" link. Searching for Apex Publishing returned numerous spurious results.

I really enjoyed Descended From Darkness: Apex Magazine Volume I which I discovered at Fictionwise. I don't think there was a weak piece in the whole volume. I'm looking forward to reading through an issue, and will purchase a subscription if the quality is comparable to the annual.

I'm glad I got these three though!
brainycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
davidhburton
Addict

Wow! Thanks for picking up mine as well!

I like Apex and I like to support the little guys. Everyone should go and get some of their books while the prices are down. They've got some great authors over there.