Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-08-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
lukea01
lukea01 began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Problems with Sony Ebook Software

Hi,
I really need help. My sony software is only showing half the page. When I try and click on the main menu half of it is missing it is like it is in portrait style on a landscape document. I can't check the sync section or anything.
When I click on library I can only see the author of the book and half of the name.
Your help is greatly appreciated ps I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and this has made no difference.
lukea01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi lukea01 and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get a quick qnswer, try posting your question on the Sony section
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
hike_gc
Zealot
hike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nook
version

If you are trying to run version 3, go back to the prior version. You will find other threads listing a number of issues with version 3 of the Sony ebook library. Good luck!
hike_gc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:15 PM   #4
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Have you tried clicking on the litle square at the bottom of the page: the one with four inward-pointing arrows?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, lukea01!

Hopefully you've fixed your problems with Ebook Library by now. I've had trouble with it myself! If you don't get the help you need, try reposting your question with more details in the Sony forum. Good luck.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2009, 03:32 AM   #6
lukea01
lukea01 began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Thanks for you help everyone
lukea01 is offline   Reply With Quote