Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
WorldCon Meetup!

I will be at the Science Fiction World Con in Montreal August 5 - 10 this year. Some of us have already started plans for getting together there, but I thought I'd toss out a meet up invite. Let's get together for a rousing Mobile Read Meet-Up, Which We Will Call An Apero (Add Yer Own Damn Accents) I Honor Of Zelda Who Can't Be There. We can look at the calendar and make our plans accordingly. Personally, I would have no problem skipping the Maskerade all together, but some might want to get bored out of their skulls.

Afterward, we can hunt down Rob Sawyer and Vonda MacIntyre and make them sign yellow stickies to put on our readers. I'd say we could hunt down Steve Jordan, but I'm assuming he'll be there with us, acting like the fan-boy he is!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #2
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I will also be there. I have booked the hotel and is just waiting for better price for the flight or me making up my mind what else to do on this trip before finalizing the trip.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Boy that sounds like fun! Unfortunately there is no way I can justify being in that area during that time. As it is, it looks like I have to go to 'Vegas in July. bleh. Putting snow creatures in a place like that in the summer just isn't right.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:03 PM   #4
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I'm with you!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote