Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-17-2013, 07:10 AM   #1
selectortone
selectortone began at the beginning.

Device: KIndle 4
Tidying Up My Kindle

Hi, I have been using a Kindle for a long time, just discovered Calibre. The contents of my Kindle is a real mess, some books not attributed to the correct author, some with no covers etc. I've downloaded all my books into Calibre and used it to edit the metadata and add covers and generally tidy everything up.

Now my question: what's the easiest way to load all these edited books back onto the Kindle without duplicating everything?
selectortone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #2
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
It will mean having to do your collections again, but you could just connect your kindle in Calibre, delete all the copies on your Kindle and then copy the new lit files back to it.

It should recognize the Kindle when you plug it in by USB.
DuskyRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2013, 10:35 AM   #3
selectortone
selectortone began at the beginning.

Device: KIndle 4
Thanks!
selectortone is offline   Reply With Quote