Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #61
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ooo, I see a couple that look really interesting. Just sent off the email. Thanks so much, Neil and bewrite!
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #62
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Many thanks Neil! I have received the books, and can't wait to start.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #63
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
Ooo, I see a couple that look really interesting. Just sent off the email. Thanks so much, Neil and bewrite!
It took you 6 whole minutes to respond with the books I requested... What was the hold-up?

Many thanks! (And a bonus book too!)
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:01 PM   #64
redhead231
Enthusiast
redhead231 doesn't litterredhead231 doesn't litter

Device: PRS 505
Thank you for being so generous & I look forward to reading the books
redhead231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:09 PM   #65
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
A delight to send the ebooks out to pals here. Thanks for joining in and for some fun emails. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2011, 08:57 PM   #66
Wenznz
Wenznz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi
Thanks Neil and BeWrite!
I just sent off my email with a couple of the titles I've had on my wishlist.
Wenznz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #67
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Just wondering how long it takes to get an answer to emails, I sent one 27th February and have not heard back, some people seem to get things in a matter of minutes. Should I resend the email? or wait patiently?
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:16 AM   #68
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Should be with you by now Wenz. A Pleasure. As I said, I hope the books can help distract you a little from the terrible events continually running on your local TV after the Christchurch disaster. Love and luck to all. Neil
Old 03-01-2011, 08:17 AM   #69
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I'd check your spam filters and if I didn't find anything, try sending again (assuming Neil doesn't pipe up and say he found your message in his spam filters).

If you have a really picky ISP, try using another, such as gmail, that doesn't delete spam for you.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #70
neilmarr
neilmarr

Sorry Weedfreak. Had we seen your email, we'd have responded immediately (and we always check our spam folders before deleting on the offchance that a legitimate email has been filtered out).

Please do try again at RAEBW@bewrite.net. But to be double-sure, copy in my personal address, ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign, of course), and I assure you -- taking into account any time zone differences -- that we'll be back assap with your books ... and a wee bonus to make up for the apparent muddle.

Apologies and best wishes. Neil

PS: As far as I know, Weedfreak's is the only email that's gone astray. We've responded to scores in the past few days. But IF you don't get your books within twelve hours, please do try the RAEBW@bewrite.net address again and copy in my personal address as above. Cheers. Neil
Old 03-01-2011, 08:55 AM   #71
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Email resent and CC, thanks in advance

edit: books and extras received with thanks, I'll be back to buy more sometime soon.

Last edited by weedfreak; 03-01-2011 at 10:51 AM.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #72
neilmarr
neilmarr

You're more than welcome, Weedfreak. Sorry your earlier email went astray for some off reason. Hope we made it up to you. Hoots toots the noo. Neil
Old 03-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #73
deddajay
Cynical Pragmatist
deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.deddajay beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle PW1 & PW2, Samsung Tab S7+
Thank you so much, Neil. I've sent you a private email as well, but wanted to thank you publicly for the books you sent. It is much appreciated, and I hope you don't mind the long winded email I sent you

Kindest regards
Deddajay
deddajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:35 PM   #74
neilmarr
neilmarr

Thanks, Deddajay. Personal messages like yours make all the extra work not only worthwhile, but a real pleasure. A delight to know you and your husband a little better. Very best wishes. Neil

PS: And when we both have time, let's bounce up that pin-board idea here to see if any of our technotop pals here can come up with a workable solution to Braille ebooks using that simple system. N
Old 03-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #75
Wenznz
Wenznz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Should be with you by now Wenz. A Pleasure. As I said, I hope the books can help distract you a little from the terrible events continually running on your local TV after the Christchurch disaster. Love and luck to all. Neil
Neil, thank you so much for your kind thoughts, and for the books of course.

My family in Christchurch is fortunately all fine, and rediscovering the joys of camping showers, portaloos and cooking all their meals on the BBQ!

Wendy
Wenznz is offline   Reply With Quote