Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 10:54 AM   #361
Nath
Nath began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi my kobo just froze while reading... can not factory reset following the procedures from previous pages or sticking in the PIN!

The red light will come on and turn off if power button is held down.

Is there an image file to re-image my sd card still available?

If not I guess the bin it goes.

Thank you in advance...
Old 07-12-2017, 08:37 PM   #362
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 07-14-2017, 10:51 AM   #363
Mijne
Mijne began at the beginning.

Can anyone direct me to the sd image?
Ty!
Old 07-14-2017, 11:06 AM   #364
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:15 AM   #365
dangdx
dangdx began at the beginning.

Hi davidfor,

I use password to protect when turn on/off my kobo, but i forgot it.
I try to reset factory, but it not work.
So would you like to sent me your kobo glo hd img?

Sorry for my poor English.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:34 AM   #366
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

You should be able to do a factory reset even if you have set a PIN. You would need to use the last method on https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kobo_Reset:_Glo_HD.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:34 PM   #367
ramsey96
ramsey96 began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nath View Post
Hi my kobo just froze while reading... can not factory reset following the procedures from previous pages or sticking in the PIN!

The red light will come on and turn off if power button is held down.

Is there an image file to re-image my sd card still available?

If not I guess the bin it goes.

Thank you in advance...
I have the same problem, and when i try to read the SD card from card reader it say I need to format the SD card.

Dear Nath, any progress after you re- image your SD Card?

Dear davidfor, can you send me the image file for SD Card Kobo Glo HD, I'll try to reimage the SD card for my kobo glo HD. I had try to manually reset by held power button and tapping the botom corner, and so far i have no progress.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:31 PM   #368
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:55 AM   #369
mumsur
mumsur began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
hi, could you please send me the sd card image file for kobo glo hd. (model number n437 i dont know if its required or not)
Old 07-26-2017, 04:21 AM   #370
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:59 PM   #371
squall_234
squall_234 began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Hello there
Could you send me the Kobo Glo HD flash image ?
I will use it to upgrade my memory.
Thanks alot.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:22 PM   #372
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-28-2017, 12:21 PM   #373
Maksym
Maksym began at the beginning.

Good day!
My Kobo Glo HD is completely dead! PC dont see the book. Now my reader stuck on connect PC logo and dont want to reboot or reset, only red light when charging.
Can you help me with flash image?
Old 07-28-2017, 08:10 PM   #374
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:36 PM   #375
Reph7Hoo
Reph7Hoo began at the beginning.

Hi davidfor,

I would really appreciate to have the Glo HD image to try to rescue my device. Thanks.
Closed Thread