Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Does anyone have a Zune HD?

I'm hoping someone can help me. Is anyone using Zune Reader on your Zune HD? What do you think?

BTW, can you look at the about page and tell me what it says?

Thanks.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
derangedhermit
Addict
derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I just installed in on my wife's Zune HD so I could have a look. I downloaded a book from feedbooks. I don't know what format it pulled down. You cannot touch the side of the display to page forward or back, only scroll up or down. Scrolling is variable by lines, not pages, so it takes up too much attention to flick up the right amount. You can touch back to the TOC, of course. You can scroll through the whole book.

The About screen only says Reader, v.1.0, build 0.0.0.9, copyright Microsoft.

The italic style/font has horrible inter-character and inter-word spacing. It must be that no one even looked at it. Maybe it is a Zune system font, but I never noticed the problem before.
derangedhermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Thanks!
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote