Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-14-2018, 07:52 PM   #901
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Version 2.25.0 - 13 Feb 2018

Handle website changes at Scribd. (Fixes no search results.)

Fix search failures at Open Library when author names contain non-ASCII characters. (Fixes "HTTPError (Bad request)")
Thanks - I was getting errors at Open Library & it looks like this has fixed it. Appreciate your quick response with updates. This plug in saves me so much time don't know what I would do without it!
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:46 AM   #902
pol098
pol098 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Magazines?

I can access magazines via my local library, using RBDigital (related to Zinio), at
http://www.rbdigital.com/camdenuk/se...azines/landing. I registered once with my library card, and now log in with email address and password.

I've just checked the library's OverDrive site (I didn't previously know about OverDrive)
https://camdenlibrary.overdrive.com/, and magazines aren't mentioned.

Does anybody know if the Overdrive Link, or any other plugin, will allow magazines to be read in Calibre?

Thanks

Last edited by pol098; 02-20-2018 at 10:53 AM. Reason: add missing info
pol098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:12 AM   #903
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

No - they are not in a readable format (eg - PDF). My libraries have both Zinio (RGB Digital) & Flipster you can only read them in an app.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:24 PM   #904
rracoon01
Connoisseur
rracoon01 began at the beginning.

Device: android tablets
acceptMediaType basic warnings from Oneclick

This just cropped up this afternoon for me before I updated Calibre but still exists after I updated. Not sure what this warning message is telling me or what to do next. It occurs when accessing a OneClick library.

Starting job: Search for books by 1 author
Overdrive Link 2.25.0, calibre 3.19.0
Search language: English
Search formats: Adobe EPUB eBook, Kindle Book, Mobipocket eBook, Open EPUB eBook
=================================================
Finding library books by Edward Abbey
Accessing library Pima OC
Get http://pimacoaz.rbdigital.com
Get http://api.rbdigital.com/v1/web/conf...b-e5bd9cd578d4
Search Pima OC for progress by edward abbey
Get http://api.rbdigital.com/v1/search?s...&sort-by=title
Search Pima OC for progress by edward abbey:acceptMediaType basic
Page 1 of 0
Found 0 books in 1.2 sec
Matching 1 calibre book with 0 library books
Found 0 matching calibre books in 0.0 sec
rracoon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 07:13 PM   #905
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoon01 View Post
This just cropped up this afternoon for me before I updated Calibre but still exists after I updated.
I have also been getting OneClickDigital warnings for the past week or two, such as:

Search MontcoOneClickDigital for sunburn by laura lippman: acceptMediaType basic

Search MilitaryOneClickDigital for sunburn by laura lippman: acceptMediaType basic

I don't think the book I mention above is yet available for public library borrowing, but I get this message with any title.

IMPORTANT P.S.: Despite still getting the warning, I just found an eBook I was looking for
in the US Military OneClickDigital collection.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 03-10-2018 at 09:45 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:09 AM   #906
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoon01 View Post
It occurs when accessing a OneClick library.

Search Pima OC for progress by edward abbey:acceptMediaType basic
RBdigital made a change to their website that produces some data that I was not expecting. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect search results.

I will remove the warning message in the next release of the plugin.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:45 PM   #907
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Just discovered this plugin today. (Only recently found out I have access to an Overdrive library)

Excellent plugin, thanks so much!
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:28 AM   #908
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
Excellent plugin, thanks so much!
You're welcome.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:20 PM   #909
seacity1
Zealot

This ValueError just started today & seems to affect only Open Library. I am also getting e_adept_document_open_error in trying to download from Open Library. (book will DL about 50% before error. ) Able to DL from other libraries OK.) Other books already DL from OL show up as "expired" in ADE. Using ADE 2.01. Searched Adobe forum but could not find any useful info.

---------------- ERRORS WHILE SEARCHING ----------------

Search OpenLib for innocence by taylor caldwell: : ValueError (day is out of range for month)

Accessing library OpenLib
Search OpenLib for innocence by taylor caldwell
Get https://openlibrary.org/search.json?..._fulltext=true
Search OpenLib for innocence by taylor caldwell: : ValueError (day is out of range for month)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.jobs", line 926, in find_book_at_lib
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.open_library", line 221, in find_books
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\date.py", line 133, in parse_only_date
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\date.py", line 109, in parse_date
File "site-packages\dateutil\parser.py", line 1164, in parse
File "site-packages\dateutil\parser.py", line 577, in parse
ValueError: day is out of range for month
Old 03-12-2018, 03:01 PM   #910
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacity1 View Post
This ValueError just started today & seems to affect only Open Library. ...
ValueError: day is out of range for month
That error is caused by an invalid publication year (0) in the metadata for that book at Open Library.

I will add a check for this in the next release of the plugin.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #911
seacity1
Zealot

Quote:
That error is caused by an invalid publication year (0) in the metadata for that book at Open Library.

I will add a check for this in the next release of the plugin.
Thanks!
Old 03-15-2018, 08:22 AM   #912
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.26.0 - 15 Mar 2018

Handle website changes at RBdigital. (Fixes warning "acceptMediaType basic".)

Add validation for publication dates from Open Library. (Fixes "ValueError: day is out of range for month".)
Old 03-15-2018, 08:46 AM   #913
seacity1
Zealot

Quote:
Version 2.26.0 - 15 Mar 2018

Handle website changes at RBdigital. (Fixes warning "acceptMediaType basic".)

Add validation for publication dates from Open Library. (Fixes "ValueError: day is out of range for month".)
Thanks!
Old 03-25-2018, 02:30 PM   #914
kenmac999
kenmac999 began at the beginning.

Device: FBReader running on Android phone(s), Chromebook, Kindle Fire 7
I still have one Overdrive library that, as of today still has not migrated to the new format:
https://airforce.libraryreserve.com U.S Air Force Digital Media Program

When will Overdrive expect all libraries to migrate by?
kenmac999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 06:50 PM   #915
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmac999 View Post
When will Overdrive expect all libraries to migrate by?
I don't think they ever announced a schedule.

Tags
id=model, overdrive