Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 09-07-2017, 09:17 AM   #31
Kim W
Connoisseur
Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Was anyone able to sign into the app using the Sign in with email option? I have been trying off and on since yesterday and I get a big Uh oh! splash screen.
Kim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:54 AM   #32
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
P.S. Has anyone mentioned Kobo's audiobook deals section?
No, and thanks - added to OP in Audiobook Deals thread
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2017, 01:19 PM   #33
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I wish I could keep my sub, but can't afford it now. The cancelling process was simple.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:37 AM   #34
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
The cancelling process was simple.
Agreed, about as easy as it gets.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:01 AM   #35
pnerd
pnerd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I subscribed, but now I want to cancel my subscription. However, when I go to "My Subscriptions" from "My Account", I get this error message:

"500
INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
Oops! Something’s gone wrong, and we aren’t able to load this page right now. Please try again later.
Keep seeing this message? Go to www.kobo.com/help"

I tried contacting Kobo help from that link too. But Didn't get any reply. How can I cancel my subscription? Any help regarding this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
pnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2017, 07:21 PM   #36
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Did you try the live chat mentioned in your screen shot?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:31 AM   #37
pnerd
pnerd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Did you try the live chat mentioned in your screen shot?
Thanks a lot. I did after you mentioned it. They solved my problem.
pnerd is offline   Reply With Quote