Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-18-2017, 10:43 AM   #1
natashh
natashh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite3
Remove books and docs from Main View | KPW3

Hello,

It is possible to remove books and docs which have been moved to Collection. I do not want to see items on main screen when they are moved to specific collection.

I saw some thread about plugin to Calibre, but I think I need jailbreak Kindle PW3, am I right?
natashh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:52 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
No, you don't have to jailbreak. On the home page, sort your items in this order: Downloaded -> All items -> Collection.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:02 AM   #3
natashh

Yes, but If I will add another portion of doc ie. 100 articles imported from getpocket, then I will move it to colleciton and I do not want to see it again in all items, because it is difficult to manage all items. I would like items which all moved to collection just be visible there.

Is it possible some how ?
Old 09-18-2017, 11:05 AM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you sort like I described, the items in collections should not be visible on the main screen. You should see only your collections there.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:08 AM   #5
natashh

1. When new items will be downloaded, ie. articles from getpocket or Instapaper
2. I see it in all items before I will add it to collections
3. When I have 300 articles in all items, and some are new some are old, it is difficult to find all of them to add them to Collection
4. I do not want to see moved items to Collections on main screen in all items.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:12 AM   #6
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashh View Post
1. When new items will be downloaded, ie. articles from getpocket or Instapaper
2. I see it in all items before I will add it to collections
3. When I have 300 articles in all items, and some are new some are old, it is difficult to find all of them to add them to Collection
4. I do not want to see moved items to Collections on main screen in all items.
That's not possible without jailbreaking, as far as I know. But you could sort by recent while adding items to collections. Then the new items are on the top.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:26 AM   #7
natashh

Jailbreaking and then what else?

I can brick Kindle when something will go wrong?