Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 09-14-2017, 07:39 AM   #1
Acryde
Acryde began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Le monde recipe's issue

Hi,

There seems so be a problem with le monde for at least a few days now. The cover page and the titles of the different sections are all imported well but then all the articles' pages are blank.

If anyone has an idea about how to fix it, it would be great!

Regards,

Acryde
Acryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:53 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I tiried the normal recipe, it seems to work fine. If you mean the one that needs a subscription, somebody with an account will need to fix that, or you can PM me you LLe Monde account details and I will take a look.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote