Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-25-2019, 12:03 PM   #1
trouble sour
trouble sour began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Wink Any chance of jailbreak for Oasis 3?

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for your help.

I understand that the Oasis 3 has not been jailbroken but I'm curious about what the likelihood is that it may be jailbroken in the future.

Does anybody know if a jailbreak is being worked on now?

Are there predictions about whether the Oasis 3 will be jailbroken and, if so, when that might happen?
trouble sour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 12:07 PM   #2
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble sour View Post
Hi everyone, thanks in advance for your help.

I understand that the Oasis 3 has not been jailbroken but I'm curious about what the likelihood is that it may be jailbroken in the future.

Does anybody know if a jailbreak is being worked on now?

Are there predictions about whether the Oasis 3 will be jailbroken and, if so, when that might happen?
Asked and answered here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=321690
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
jailbreak, kindle, oasis, oasis 2019