Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Where to buy PSR700 in Europe?

Im located in Denmark, and I would like to know the best place to order the eBook.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
www.bhphoto.com
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2008, 04:57 PM   #3
SonyFan
Words Are Truth!
SonyFan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Just placed an order with them (B+H) yesterday - PRS-700 only arrived then. Hopefully, shipping Monday - Thanksgiving holiday -

I'm in London. I've also been following the 505/700 debate, lack of contrast etc. very closely!!

Just printed out the on-line manuals this evening.

Regards,
SonyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:17 PM   #4
jeme
jeme began at the beginning.

Device: Trying to decide
Sony Fan - let us know what you think. I have a new &\700 sitting here and am considering sending it back
jeme is offline   Reply With Quote