Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #346
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
Was going to buy it . But I find it is more expensive than the pbk Version . I hate to see Ebooks more expensive than the Pbk versions . Hopefully it will come down in price when the PBK version is released. I really enjoyed the ark.
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:30 AM   #347
Boydm
Connoisseur
Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
Great, Jbjb! Hope you enjoy it.

Sunnysmiles, I'm glad you liked The Ark. Unfortunately I don't have any control over the UK pricing, but you may be right about the paperback release. We'll just have to wait until July 19 for that.
Boydm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #348
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boydm View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I now have a US publication schedule for the third Tyler Locke novel, The Roswell Conspiracy. If you haven't heard, I will be going back to self-publishing in the US with this book. You can read the tale of how that happened here if you're interested:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/boyd-m...b_1426321.html

Because I'm self-pubbing The Roswell Conspiracy--Tyler Locke's race to stop a rogue Russian spy in possession of a superweapon that can be traced to the Roswell incident--the marketing is totally in my hands, and I was presented with a great opportunity to get the word out on the Nook, which can be a challenging platform for self-published authors. Starting on July 9, The Roswell Conspiracy will be exclusive to the Nook First program for 28 days. I will not be using DRM.

Then on August 7, The Roswell Conspiracy will be out on the Kindle, iBooks, and Kobo in the US and Canada (it's already out on the Kindle if you live in the UK). I hope the 28-day wait won't be too long for the US Kindlers out there. I'll post a reminder when it's officially released on Amazon.
Wishing you the best of luck with your foray into self-publishing, I hope it goes smoothly and is prosperous and satisfying! I definitely want to read the 3rd Tyler Locke instalment - The Roswell Conspiracy, so I will be buying it as soon as it's available here in Canada in August. In the mean time, good luck to you.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:39 AM   #349
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boydm View Post
Then on August 7, The Roswell Conspiracy will be out on the Kindle, iBooks, and Kobo in the US and Canada (it's already out on the Kindle if you live in the UK). I hope the 28-day wait won't be too long for the US Kindlers out there. I'll post a reminder when it's officially released on Amazon.
Hmm... probably a shorter wait than waiting for the last book to come out in paperback so the price would be under $10.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #350
Boydm
Connoisseur
Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Boydm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
Shouldn't be a problem, Bob. The Roswell Conspiracy will be less than $5 in the US and Canada.

Thanks, Blue2u!
Boydm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #351
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Cool... except I'm hooked on Game of Thrones and I'm only on book 1 of the 4 book set... so it might be a while.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:58 AM   #352
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Not at Sony yet.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:03 AM   #353
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbelec View Post
Not at Sony yet.
Offer has expired...
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #354
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozron View Post
Offer has expired...
What offer?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #355
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
Finished reading the book Roswell conspiracy and enjoyed it . I think I preferred the Ark .
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #356
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Now available at Kobobooks. Only $3.99, buying it today. Good luck Boyd, wishing you much success!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote