Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-25-2019, 01:07 PM   #3061
SourceCodeX
SourceCodeX began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung cell phone
HP Lovecraft and Clark Ashton Smith inspired tale

Greetings,

My new eBook story inspired by HP Lovecraft and Clark Ashton Smith is available here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VMJK5R1

Creature I created is now an official entity of the famed Cthulhu Mythos.

Enjoy.

Weird dark ambient music to read by:
http://www.SourceCodeX.com
SourceCodeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:48 AM   #3062
AstridVJ
AstridVJ began at the beginning.

Device: none
Post New Release

Do you love fantasy? Are you drawn to fairy tales? Or do you just love a great, uplifting read?

In this coming of age tale, Elisabeth and her brother, Edvard, flee over the mountains. Their stepmother's magic is in hot pursuit. In an attempt to force Elisabeth to return and become a pawn in the witches game of power, Olivia transforms Edvard into a creature of the forest and uses a mind-link she created with Elisabeth to coax the runaway back to her home. Elisabeth succumbs to despair while Edvard seeks help. He encounters an unexpected friend who supports the siblings in their quest to be free of Olivia's schemes and find their way home on their own terms.

Becoming, Part 2 of the Siblings' Tale is the second and concluding part of Elisabeth and Edvard - The Siblings' Tale.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W3N65VX
AstridVJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:20 AM   #3063
sfazio
sfazio began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
YA Fantasy Free Until 8/31!

Hey everyone,

In honor of the launch of the third book in my YA fantasy series, Bisecter: Book 1 in the Bisecter Series will be free until Saturday! It's also available in paperback and audio (it's ranked #2 in teen sci-fi and fantasy). Grab a free copy until Saturday and let me know what you think

Here's the blurb:

Hemera Harkibel has spent her life concealing abilities she doesn’t fully understand. She is hated and feared because of her black eyes and inhuman strength—mutations she bears from a near-death encounter with the grotesque creatures known as Halves.

When her people’s underground cave system is attacked, Hemera is thrust above ground into a dangerous world where the sun’s rays can kill in seconds and enemies are tracking her every move.

The farther she travels, the more she discovers about her powers. Hemera comes to learn that her very existence is a threat in the war brewing between humans and Halves.

Should she disappear into the shadows to protect the people she cares about most, or embrace the strength she has spent a lifetime suppressing? Her choices will threaten the survival of the world as she knows it.

This action-filled novel is perfect for fans of Red Queen, Throne of Glass, and The Mortal Instruments. If you love fantasy, don’t miss this story about wonder and adventure, love and sacrifice, heroes and monsters, and the blurred spaces in between.
sfazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 07:34 AM   #3064
SciFiWriter
SciFi-natic
SciFiWriter began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tab 4 7"
Aeon Event by Bill Parker

Aeon Event by Bill Parker

Dragon Eyes began this bold science fiction adventure. Then Sibyls’ Orb dragged you inexorably into the beating heart of this mystical walk on the wild side of science fiction. But now, this twisted tale of mystical intrigue weaves your mind forever into Aeon Event.
I am Chon ko Gonin, Captain of the Green Jinn. They call me the Dragon Warrior for a reason – I am Evil’s worst nightmare. I am Recon, the tip of the spear. Fate sends me where angels fear to tread. I am no damned angel. Then the desperate plea came in from Kianori on a distant world beyond the farthest reaches of the Union frontier. Even worse, she couldn’t tell us where she was, but that was just the beginning of our woes.
My name is Phoebe. With the help of the Council of the Crescent Moon and my time-space orb, we reached across the vastness of space to find Kianori. Even so, we would have failed but for the quantum power of our Dragon Warriors.
Kianori’s people had come under attack by the Jatarians, evil reptilian creatures from the Gates of Hell. Red, green, yellow and blue, these evil reptiles looked like gargoyles from your worst nightmare. Screeching and howling, they killed their way forward. Even worse, they killed the people only to eat them. To the evil Jatarians, humanoid creatures were nothing more than food. There was no reasoning with the Jatarians. They only take prisoners to eat them later. It was my duty to stop them. I swore an oath to protect and defend the people and that is damned well what I will do. I am Recon flesh and Recon bone.
Akila is my name. I am a Dragon Warrior, but not like Chon. I was marked with a silver dragonfly. Even so, I wonder how I ever got dragged into all of this but dragged in I am. Between the quantum portals and the Anoza Mysticism my head is spinning. But science or not, one more time, I was dragged into the whirling vortex of a battle with the worst evil creatures I have ever seen.
Then, in a dream, Fate called me one more time. He sent all of the Dragon Warriors down into the heat of battle with the evil screaming Jatarians to save one little pair of eyes staring out from behind her hide. He may have sent us all, but this time, Fate called me. He sent me to save little Leah. He sent me to pick her up and carry her back to the Green Jinn. From that moment on, I loved her as my own and she loved me. For me, saving Leah changed everything.

Now available at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X128SP3
or Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/956042
Available now on Apple iTunes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aeon Event 600_400 eBook Cover.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	173182  
SciFiWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 06:05 PM   #3065
Dagiel
Dagiel began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hi! I'm new here check out my ebook!

Join a group of angels on their struggle to survive the Death Camp Of The Garden Of Eden, humans caught up with the mystery of their demonic descendants, and the events along the way in the horror yaoi omegaverse title, Fatal Moon Angels Axia.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X2GMVTD
Dagiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:23 PM   #3066
EAHope
Wacky Writer
EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EAHope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Talking Special Deal for a limited number of NinRai - MissAdventures For Two eBook

Hi,

last month I have published my first eBook on Smashwords called NinRai - MissAdventures For Two.

Special Deal = Use a coupon FL73N to get it for FREE, but only for the first 25 people and some coupons are already taken

Kairo and his rabbit partner Arubi are on a quest to fill their stomachs. The tinkling of coins lures them into Waslan City; a place full of grumpy Dwarfs, Dark Elfs in spandex, butt-proud Camtours, and many wonderful creatures. Before they can reach their goal, they need to cross three rings of purgatory. Let’s not forget hordes of puns and Easter Eggs behind every corner.

Wacky adventure alert!

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Comedy
Rating: PG-14 (very light swearing)

Comments I have got from Wattpad (Free sample of almost 40%)

“This is a nice introduction to Kairo, Arubi, and their world. The scene building is fresh and evocative, and full of fun little references for the alert reader.”

“First of all, the writing is smooth and the descriptions are both picturesque and amusing. I think it captures the sense of whimsy, playfulness, and adventure appropriate for children's literature while containing enough sophistication and wit to keep it from being a trudge for the adults.”

“So, Kairo is the boy, and Mr. Arubi, of course, is the rabbit. The names are remarkable and unique (I'm curious to know where you got them from).”

“Off the bat, I love the premise and the prologue, and your storytelling technique is unique and refreshing. After reading through the chapter, I'm amazed by the world you've built. It's not typical, and it really stretches one's imagination.”

Available at:

Please, if you enjoy the story, leave a rating and/or review to tell others on any of the sites it's available ;-)

Last edited by pdurrant; 09-10-2019 at 04:26 AM.
EAHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:04 PM   #3067
tonymcfadden
Writer guy
tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Aussie Noir

It's been a while since I've posted here. Book number 14 is now out. "The Murder of Jeremy Brookes".

Small town Aussie PI is hired by a Sydney surgeon to find her husband's killer. The police think it was a mugging gone bad. She thinks it was a hit.

More details can be found here.
tonymcfadden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:46 PM   #3068
jgcitygin
jgcitygin began at the beginning.

FREE ON KINDLE 10/17 "STORIES OF THE MOTHER BEAR"

Free on Kindle, Thursday, October 17th: "Stories of the Mother Bear" by Myrtle Brooks. Historical fantasy-memoir on the life journeys of two families, one past, one present, which intersect because of a vision in Grand Teton.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N2TZZPT
jgcitygin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 01:35 AM   #3069
Carlton Isaac
Carlton Isaac began at the beginning.

Post My first book on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074J9QBG4

When the Storm of War ravages his home, Arden, son of the Chieftain, learns that Destiny has chosen him and his young companions to embark on a journey of discovery. From the frigid Northern Ice Wastes to the burning Southern Deserts, and the verdant Eastern Jungles to the lush Western Plains, Arden journeys in search of his abducted people.

This journey takes them through a world that is changing faster than any of them can fathom. And to face these changes, Arden and his friends too must change, in ways that none could have ever imagined.

Carlton Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:43 PM   #3070
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Free this weekend

Definitely not new, but it might be new to you! And this weekend it is free.
Almost 20,000 ebook and paperbacks sold since its release and this weekend the Kindle edition is free.

International intrigue, jazz, clothing optional Onion Festival Queens (well, just one of those), an albino assassin with a crossbow, and an actual plot by J. Edgar Hoover to influence a presidential election (imagine that).

Thanks to all Dear Readers!

Just click on the "Boomerang" link.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 04:04 AM   #3071
tris295
tris295 began at the beginning.

2030 - The Beginning

Thanks, Dr. Drib!

I have a kindle book, Happy reading!

Synopsis*
Introduce your child about finance and technology in this brand new adventure comic!

It’s never too soon to begin instilling finance responsibility and encourage creative critical thinking! This delightful all-ages graphic novel is designed to be read aloud with your future tech wizard. Crypto Karen brings to life this fantastic new story for children and parents alike, blending real-life concepts with fantastic superhero tales perfectly to educate and entertain the next generation!

Join young Koey and his aunt (DaYi) on an adventure across space and time as they explore brand new worlds built around technological innovation. This graphic novel leads this duo into a world where complex concepts are presented in a simple, playful manner that’s sure to pique a young one’s interest.

Issue 1: The Begining
Issue 2: New Kids on the Block
Issue 3: New World Order

While the topics may seem overwhelming at first place, each is broken down into easily understood analogies perfect for any child 7+. The helpful guide at the end of the book provides questions and creative thought exercises for you and your child to do together, encouraging curiosity and original thinking. We are in the midst of transiting to a paradigm shift, get ready before it’s too late!

Author Bio
Karen New is a serial technopreneur born in Singapore. She is an advocate of a minimalist lifestyle and fan of Marie Kondo. Her mantra in life is "With less and tidiness, we have room for joy", With knowledge, we have the power to change".

She discovered Ethereum in 2016 and wrote the first book call "New Assets - Ride on the cryptocurrency wave!" in plain laymen language aiming to get more people to build a portfolio of assets. 3 years later, she challenged herself to create a comics series on the impact of the Blockchain technology to our life. After sharing with her 7-year-old nephew, she realised an "organic crypto generation" (OCG) is brewing. Children do not have to under learn, they absorb more readily and they also associate and think differently. For example, when she shared about what is Mining, her nephew replied: "l mine in Minecraft too".

The comics are under a label Wish I Knew Comics. It includes stories of what she wishes would have learned when she is young. The first series being "2030" which talks about the impact of the blockchain technology to our life. She wrote it because she hopes that the love for parents to have happy kids will take the first step to understand this technology that is going to change the way we work and live. After reading this series, she hopes that parents will not stress children to be academically capable but to take care of their mental wellness. In the near future, many aspects of our lives are automated with Artificial intelligence and smart contracts. Decentralization may bring a more balanced and community-driven economy where we can enjoy minimum income with our daily activities.

Life is beautiful and less stressful.

Author Website
https://www.wishiknewcomics.com/

Link To Book On Amazon*
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...t_bibl_vppi_i0
tris295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 03:43 PM   #3072
mledt
mledt began at the beginning.

Device: kindle

The Link to the Amazon Kindle version: Unfinished Surveillance

"The plot? Go to a psychiatrist and tell him your story and he will tell you that you possess the classic symptoms of acute paranoia or chronic paranoid schizophrenia. I was diagnosed twice for telling all or part of my tale."

David predicted killer VD, back in 1976, and now with AIDS taking the headlines and his postgraduate fieldwork among British Columbia's fishermen and smugglers over with, he relocates east, from Vancouver, no longer convinced that his recent psychotic break is due to a surreptitious insertion of methamphetamine into his food or drink.

Last edited by mledt; 01-15-2020 at 03:46 PM.
mledt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:47 AM   #3073
efosa2020
efosa2020 began at the beginning.

FREE BOOK TODAY!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sara intermittent fasting.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	968.0 KB
ID:	177342

NEW FREE BOOK:

There is going to be a FREE giveaway OF the intermittent fasting guide to everyone today and tomorrow.

You can get the book by clicking on this link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0851N54C2

You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book. You can still read it for FREE on your Android device, computer or tablet using Amazon's free software available here:

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16571048011

SHARE this post so your friends can get this book for free too.
efosa2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:02 PM   #3074
Your Sherpa
Your Sherpa began at the beginning.

Your Sherpa: Your Parental Guide to Financial Literacy

Shameless plug for my new book.

See go.yourfinancialsherpa.com

The back cover...
Your Sherpa guides students and young adults as they navigate key financial decisions in their lives. With this book for parents, and audio lessons and online resources for students, the ultimate goal is to teach young adults the mindset and skills to make daily decisions to save and build wealth; starting early and compounding for decades. Initial lessons ensure young adults are in the position to save by avoiding excessive college debt and being able to get and hold a good job.

Author bio
Jeff Tyburski worked as an engineer, analyst, and portfolio manager for a combined 33 years. He created and led an internal school to teach new analysts and is the president of a non-profit helping aspiring entrepreneurs in Africa. The analyst in him identified the problems solved in the book. The engineer created the framework. The teacher, mentor, and parent deliver the message.
Your Sherpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 05:20 AM   #3075
mledt
mledt began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
The Mahdi, The Year of the Rat, The Coronavirus Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2)

Interesting coincidence? The coronavirus covid-19 began to spread worldwide during the 2020 Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Rat. Here is an excerpt from my novel of witness UNFINISHED SURVEILLANCE, first published in June 2018.

"The Secret Mahdi, promised redeemer, ageless avenger, he liked you, David. He watched over you in Egypt, those years ago, and his messages are clear. He touched you. He understood your moles, the moles from Allah answering the believers.

"Soon after your relocation to the great city Cairo, a rat in the night leaped from the banana tree and through the hole in the roof door. It snuck to your bed and chewed on your big toe! What a poet, the Secret Mahdi—he told you the future: Long ago, the rat carried the Black Plague to the unbelievers through the boot that is Italy. You see? The Mahdi, who is the divinely guided one, was telling you, ‘When the bananas are ripe, the rat will harry the infidel devils, the heathen doubters, the atheists and backsliders, as an assassin. From the banana tree of temptation to the Italian toe, the rat will sneak and spread affliction.’ It all came true! From the tree of lust came Satan biting the blasphemous on their naked feet . . . And your father patched the hole (and for you alone). And who was your father? The possession of the blessed will of the Mahdi! The door upon which no one knocked was repaired."

mledt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo