Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-09-2019, 03:11 PM   #1
MonicaOP
Connoisseur
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Oasis
Oasis collections ordered by recent?

Hi, is there a way to order the collections in Oasis 2 by recent instead of alphabetical?

I'm loving this Oasis, but it has at least 2 things that doesn't make me happy!!

The fact that I can't update the collections in Calibre and the alphabetical thing!!

Is there any way to complain or ask Amazon about this things??

Be well, Monica
MonicaOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 03:18 PM   #2
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaOP View Post
Hi, is there a way to order the collections in Oasis 2 by recent instead of alphabetical?

I'm loving this Oasis, but it has at least 2 things that doesn't make me happy!!

The fact that I can't update the collections in Calibre and the alphabetical thing!!

Is there any way to complain or ask Amazon about this things??

Be well, Monica
kindle-feedback@amazon.com
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2019, 04:15 PM   #3
Junket
Nil adsuetudine maius
Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4
My word, you've hit upon a solution to a long list of things that need work.
I mean, assuming of course that Amazon follows through
Junket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:29 PM   #4
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junket View Post
My word, you've hit upon a solution to a long list of things that need work.
I mean, assuming of course that Amazon follows through
It has only rarely been claimed to get results. I assume there have to be a large (from amazon POV) number asking for the same thing.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:50 PM   #5
Junket
Nil adsuetudine maius
Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No doubt
Advert
Old 12-09-2019, 06:37 PM   #6
MonicaOP
Connoisseur
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Thanks, Well, I wrote them a short and polite letter, who knows, it might help or not but at least I asked!!

Be well, thanks!!! Monica
MonicaOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:46 PM   #7
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaOP View Post
Thanks, Well, I wrote them a short and polite letter, who knows, it might help or not but at least I asked!!

Be well, thanks!!! Monica
I hope they implement your request.

I just checked my over ten year old Kindle 2, and collections on it are shown in most recently used order, so they must have moved away from that.
Old 12-10-2019, 12:56 AM   #8
Junket
Nil adsuetudine maius

Even if you register, I think you only have Single collections post-Amazon cloud.

I suspect that most people use Calibre or another program to organize as they like on their PC and only transfer a limited number of books to their device. Or have accepted that Collections doesn't work well on a Kindle anymore (unless you jailbreak).
Old 12-10-2019, 01:33 AM   #9
SusanReads
Addict
SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4, Kobo Libra 2
I've juist given my collections numbers. Like
1. To Read
2. Horror

That way I can choose how I want my collections displayed. I'm not sure that's what you're looking for, but it works for me.
SusanReads is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collections, wish-fulfillment