Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-28-2019, 04:43 PM   #1
julesy
hedgehogs love to read
julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Kobo H2O, Sony PRS-950, Android phone
PB Touch HD 3 - pages in chapter

Hi there!

I'm new to the PB forums but not to mobilereads. I've had other ereaders in the past but just got the PB Touch HD 3 because it seemed to have additional features that other ereaders do not have. This ereader is quite different, I'm trying to get used to it.

One feature I am inquiring about is whether, either through a patch or plug-in, to display how many pages are remaining in the chapter. I did see it is a "wanted" feature so my assumption is this is currently not available.

On my Kobo, I am so used to see the chapter and which page I'm on in the chapter so I can properly management my reading during my lunch breaks. I've attached an example from my Kobo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chapter pages remaining.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	171684  
julesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 07:07 AM   #2
Zetmolm
Fanatic
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
You can install either CoolReader3 or KOReader (or both, of course).

Both have this feature you want. And both are excellent apps, with a lot of options to customize your reading experience.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:53 PM   #3
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: KOBO Libra H2O, Kobo Clara HD, Inkpad 3, BOOX Nova Pro
Hi Julesy

- I agree with the comment above.
- To use the desired features, you need to use SW as koreader.

KOREADER FOR DOWNLOAD (version stable for PocketBook)
http://build.koreader.rocks/download...i-v2019.05.zip
All version :
http://build.koreader.rocks/download/stable/
* On the other hand, to display the chapter name, I do not know.

How to install ? Only extract files to root of PocketBook

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Inkpad3-progresion-bar.png
Views:	401
Size:	331.6 KB
ID:	171703  

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 05-29-2019 at 01:06 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:28 PM   #4
julesy
hedgehogs love to read
julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.julesy can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Kobo H2O, Sony PRS-950, Android phone
Excellent! to you both. I will try the KOReader and see how it works out. Appreciate the quick response.

Julesy
julesy is offline   Reply With Quote