Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 10-02-2017, 05:17 AM   #1
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Problems building interactive books (adding nodes and localstorage)

Hi,

I'm making some tests in EPUB3. I have two problems I can not understand if there is a way to bypass.

a) in iBooks: if I change a localstorage value in a chapter, the other chapters accessing the same value do not get the updated value until I quit the application and start it again (sigh);

b) if I add nodes to the DOM of a chapter (for example a 6 page chapter), and the chapter "size", adding nodes, become bigger that before (for example 7 page), the text flowed in page 7 disappears. I did not found a way to ask iBooks or ADE to "re-paginate" a chapter after I add nodes to the DOM.

Suggestions?

Fabrizio
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote