Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-18-2018, 11:38 AM   #1
HarryDSN
HarryDSN began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Cool Mailing ebooks with Calibre

Until recently I used Hotmail for sending ebook to my ipad.
However, for some reason, that did not work any more.
As I understand, it has to do with settings in hotmail/outlook.
Hotmail being used from Calibre need some extra settings?
Where and how can I do this??

Harry
HarryDSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 01:52 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Preference: emailing

Unfortunately, that is all I know about it (My ISP allows email so I don't use G or Hot )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:11 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...-using-calibre
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 05:26 PM   #4
HarryDSN
HarryDSN began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Thank you. It solved the problem!
HarryDSN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, email, gmx, hotmail, outlook