Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
How to disable the accelerometer ?

Ok this is im sure a silly question,

But, how DO you disable the accelerometer on pb360?

Im pretty sure I have it disabled, but want to be sure to extend the battery life.

Its a neat feature, but I find my self mainly reading in only one orientation, and can manually change if I want something else.

Thank you =)
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
But, how DO you disable the accelerometer on pb360?
Im pretty sure I have it disabled, but want to be sure to extend the battery life.
When you manually change the orientation, the accelerometer is disabled.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
There is an option there in Settings, called "Screen Orientation", set it up for one of the options, not "Auto"
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 12:40 AM   #4
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Thank you both very much.

I did have it set up correctly =) ... just wanted to be sure.

Its a neat feature and im sure ill play with it more in the future. Just really love the reader over =)
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #5
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
Thank you both very much.

I did have it set up correctly =) ... just wanted to be sure.

Its a neat feature and im sure ill play with it more in the future. Just really love the reader over =)

You're welcome) Please don't hesitate ask more questions.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert