Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
quicksticks
quicksticks began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Reader library software

It has been working just fine then I opened it the other day and my screen has changed to being too small. I cannot see my folders on the left and it cuts off half of the book covers of the 1st book in each row on the left. I've tried resizing and deleted and reloaded it but it is still the same...Help?

Joe
quicksticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
This has happened to others but I don't remember how to fix it. Hopefully someone will be able to chime in with the fix to your problem.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert