Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
PGA
PGA knows what's going on.PGA knows what's going on.PGA knows what's going on.PGA knows what's going on.PGA knows what's going on.PGA knows what's going on.PGA knows what's going on.PGA knows what's going on.PGA knows what's going on.PGA knows what's going on.PGA knows what's going on.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Saving the zoom

A feature that would really make the PRS 600 better is if you could save the zoom when going through pages. It's annoying that you have to zoom in again every page when reading PDF files. I hope this will be dealt with in future firmware updates. Otherwise i might buy a new e-reader more specified for documents like the Irex 800 or the coming ASUS reader.
PGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGA View Post
A feature that would really make the PRS 600 better is if you could save the zoom when going through pages. It's annoying that you have to zoom in again every page when reading PDF files. I hope this will be dealt with in future firmware updates. Otherwise i might buy a new e-reader more specified for documents like the Irex 800 or the coming ASUS reader.
iRex 800 doesn't have any zoom yet. It's expected with the new firmware, due end of March.
BeBook Neo/Onyx Boox does have permanent zoom.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert