Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-02-2016, 08:47 AM   #61
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
kernel.org and in the /doc branch of the kernel's source tree.

you can easily add the button - just duplicate one of the existing ones, change the governor's name being passed to the script.

yes, those contents are dynamic - and the CPU Report is also dynamic - -
the report contains whatever the /sys tree had to say about the subject.
(That was not the first script I have written.)

That KUAL extension was written back when PW2 devices where having terrible battery run-times. Since I don't own a PW2, to make it interesting (for me) I wrote it to produce the *.html format report the stock reader can display.

Look at the contents of the report file in an editor, despite the *.txt extension (a Kindle reader requirement), the contents are html.
(and "Pretty Printed" to boot)

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=271929

If you follow the repository link on the above page, you will find that TEKui for the Kindle is in the same repo - - -
http://tekui.neoscientists.org/

Last edited by knc1; 09-02-2016 at 09:35 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote