Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
rmagere
rmagere began at the beginning.

Device: Android Phone, Android Tablet, iPhone, Kindle PW 1st gen
Bulk edit of identifiers

Hi,

is there a way to bulk remove a chosen identifier type without modifying the other identifiers?

E.g. I have got some books with ISBN and Google and Douban identifers.
I would like to bulk remove all the Douban identifiers while keeping untouched the ISBN and Google ones.

Thanks for any help/pointers,
rmagere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
here is what I do:

nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2012, 02:49 AM   #3
rmagere

Thanks - I tried your suggestion however after applying it I am still left with the field untouched.

Specifically in the previous of Search and Replace I can see that the values are being stripped but once I press ok no change has taken place.

I am puzzled
Old 02-19-2012, 03:19 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Use the same identifier type (amazon) in both "Identifier type" boxes.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:10 AM   #5
rmagere

Brilliant!

Thank you to the both of you
Advert