Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-04-2011, 12:03 AM   #1
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Bundles?

I saw SONY has some bundles on their store - combos of reader, cover (with light) and $25 credit or reader, cover (with light) and AC chargers...

Yet, frankly.... no savings? I mean, it's great not having to do the extra clicking to buy everything.... but they could have thrown at least a token discount...

Oh well.

But I figured someone might care.

By the way, what's with their new marketing slogan on the reader page:

"Find your happily ever after"

???

Kind of puzzled.

Last edited by vxf; 11-04-2011 at 12:07 AM.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:03 AM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Wink Bad proof-reading....

Ah, yes, I've heard of this product, but not too sure on the exact spec's - obviously on the small side, or you wouldn't have mislaid it in the first place.

You did see the typo, I presume, no capital "H" .

Might be a GPS device I s'pose .........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert