Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Smile "Heroes & Villains" by Harper Kingsley

Hello, I'm Harper, and I guess that I'm shamelessly self-promoting myself around the internet

"Heroes & Villains" does contain m/m romance, though most of the "action" takes place off-screen. It's mostly the building up of the relationship between Vereint Georges and Warrick Tobias as they take on the roles of archenemies and eventually become something more.

There's plenty of action, though, from Mindless Minions of Mayhem (MMM), alien robots, and a growing terrorist organization, the Darksters.

Here's the "back of the book" description: As the superhero Starburst, Vereint received only derision and mockery. All his heroic endeavors resulted in nothing but humiliation. No matter how hard he tried, the world could only see him as a joke.

Eventually he was pushed into the life of a supervillain. He changed his name to Darkstar and began his reign over Megacity. He was unstoppable... yet somehow he managed to fall into myth and legend.

"Heroes & Villains" details the budding relationship between Vereint Georges and Warrick Tobias as they explore the idea of a superhero and a supervillain falling in love. It is a story of friendship, affection, romance, and super battles.

You can find it--

Here's the first 40%: Click here to read the e-book on Goodreads

On Amazon
and on Smashwords

Last edited by Harper Kingsley; 06-08-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: added link to sample
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
sounds interesting
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #3
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
sounds interesting
I hope it's interesting. I'm just trying to get people to read it and I'm hoping to get some feedback.

So far I've sold a bunch of copies, but no one's really saying anything.
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harper kingsley, mm romance, science fiction book, superhero