Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-29-2010, 02:16 PM   #16
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I have explicitly asked Arnold Bailey (who runs webscription.net), and chains of free webscriptions are fine by him. It brings new customers to the store.
I know (and have participated once), but I suspect a large number use extra email accounts to join more than once....
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:54 PM   #17
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamV View Post
thanks ardeegee my bad
No problem-- there was noting obvious about the book being free elsewhere-- I had to google to find it.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:07 AM   #18
TheLongshot
Groupie
TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Thanks. The coupon worked fine for me.
TheLongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:15 AM   #19
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Many thanks! Another winner from Baen
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:35 AM   #20
AdamV
*Censored*
AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (brown), Asus DR 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I know (and have participated once), but I suspect a large number use extra email accounts to join more than once....
that wouldn't make muich sense since particular chain is always for the same month of webscription, no matter when your email is being added... I guess it's the webscription issue code is somehow embeded into the coupon itself... so every next person gets access to the same pack of books - that's a good thing to avoid cheating you mention...
AdamV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #21
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Not on the same chain, but on different chains with different addresses. Thus becoming "new" customers multiple times and getting multiple accounts and multiple free months.

Too much work for me, but I know it happens.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote