Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-02-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
MEY
MEY began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Reading 2 books at once?

Hi,

This is my first Kindle !!! My husband and I like to read, can he and I both read different books at the same time and have it save the pages that we stopped on?

Mary Ann
MEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Sure, no problem. The Kindle automatically returns to the page you were last reading the next time you open the book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 11:58 AM   #3
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
The Kindle keeps track of progress in each book separately.

If you've got two Kindles attached to the same account then you can turn off synchronisation so you can both read the same book at your own pace.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:32 PM   #4
MEY
MEY began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks a bunch!!
MEY is offline   Reply With Quote