Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-31-2019, 10:52 AM   #1
Alan_Bernardo
Banned
Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Reading

Hello!

This year I have began to track what I read and how many pages I read each day.

I have developed a crude Excel sheet for this. Anyone know of a good PC program that does this, keeping daily, monthly, and yearly statistics?

Thanks!
Alan_Bernardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 12:37 PM   #2
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
You might spend more time doing this than reading. I just write a short review in an A4 ring folder each time a book is finished. I list the author, title and year published (or copyrighted), and the date of the review.
After a while, these can be fun to look back on.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2019, 01:45 PM   #3
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
GoodReads does a good job for a lot of people.

I wanted more of my own control so I made my own Google Sheet file so that I can get what I want. You can see some of the things I track in my 2018 book list post.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 03:03 PM   #4
Alan_Bernardo
Banned
Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
You might spend more time doing this than reading. I just write a short review in an A4 ring folder each time a book is finished. I list the author, title and year published (or copyrighted), and the date of the review.
After a while, these can be fun to look back on.
Actually, not. The sheet is pretty simple and tracks only daily time on each successive read, each day, with the formulas already doing most of the work. I have certain goals I want to reach, and have been doing the goal thing-- without the tracking-- for over a decade, easily.

Last edited by Alan_Bernardo; 05-31-2019 at 03:12 PM.
Alan_Bernardo is offline   Reply With Quote