Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 07:37 PM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:13 AM   #17
GMX
GMX began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Ereader wifi
Is in possible to reflash in without disassembling device?
Advert
Old 05-24-2016, 07:18 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not that I know of.
Old 06-12-2016, 02:52 PM   #19
gnomeagain
gnomeagain began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Hello David,
Would it possible for you to send me the link for the factory image for the N647 as well? I would greatly appreciate it!
Old 06-12-2016, 09:23 PM   #20
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 06-13-2016, 02:02 AM   #21
crag42
crag42 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless N647
Hi David,

I'm looking for the factory image for the N647 as well.
Old 06-19-2016, 02:13 AM   #22
crag42
crag42 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless N647
Thanks

Thanks to David, my wife's N647 is no longer a brick.

Old 06-19-2016, 11:19 PM   #23
samander
samander began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
David, I am new and may have posted in wrong thread, but am also looking for the same thing. Possible to send me the link?
Old 06-19-2016, 11:59 PM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

For how to use this, see see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. It is for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools needed are the same.
Old 06-23-2016, 04:03 PM   #25
ssandman
ssandman began at the beginning.

Same problem

Would really appreciate the link to the sd card image. Thanks !
Old 06-23-2016, 07:33 PM   #26
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-28-2016, 08:53 PM   #27
exe-bsas
exe-bsas began at the beginning.

Kobo N647

Could you please send me the image link for Kobo N647? Thanks in advance! Regards
Old 06-28-2016, 09:42 PM   #28
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:26 PM   #29
exe-bsas
exe-bsas began at the beginning.

Hi there,

Is there a chance that Kobo gets frozen on "Powered off" screen after applying the SD memory image?
Only activity I can see is the right corner led changing from red to blue.
Any report about this behaviour out there?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 06-29-2016, 11:02 PM   #30
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

No, I haven't seen reports like that. And I don't know what the LED colours mean for a WiFi. I sometimes suggest a factory reset after getting things running, but, maybe you should try to do one using the buttons as it starts.

Unfortunately, the other possibility is the screen has been damages. If this happened when it was powered off, then it can stay displaying the same thing forever.
Closed Thread