Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-13-2019, 09:46 AM   #1
Aymenn
Aymenn began at the beginning.

Device: Tea touch lux 4
Exclamation Broken tea touch lux 4

My touch lux 4 have fallen everything seems ok but the display is no more working correctly however the touch is still in march i don't know what to do
Aymenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 05:56 PM   #2
anonymust
Book Reader
anonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Pocketbook *** (Touch HD 3)
"the touch is still in march"

I dont even know what that means..
anonymust is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2019, 09:32 AM   #3
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymust View Post
"the touch is still in march"

I dont even know what that means..
The poster is probably French. In french "en marche" means "working" (it literally means "walking" but is used in this context for "working". Phonetically, it sounds like "March" in English, hence the mistake)
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote