Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-05-2010, 03:52 AM   #1
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
Kindle contemporary romance - Colters' Wife

Title: Colters' Wife by Maya Banks.

A contemporary romance from Samhain

Description:Colters' Wife is the epilogue to Colters' Woman by Maya Banks. In Colters' Woman, Holly Bardwell is running from her past mistakes. Straight into the arms of the Colter brothers. Adam, Ethan and Ryan aren’t looking for women. They’re looking for a woman. One woman they know will share their lives and their beds. They’re losing hope they’ll find her, until Adam discovers Holly lying in the snow just yards from their cabin. Adam knows she’s the one the minute he holds her in his arms, as soon as his brothers see her, they know it too. Only problem is convincing Holly of that fact – and protecting her from the danger of her past.

Promotional link deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-21-2014 at 07:32 AM.
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote