Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 07-08-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Lewis, Charlton M.: Sir Gawayne and the Green Knight

Sir Gawayne and the Green Knight

By Charlton Miner Lewis

There are two verses for Sir Gawayne and the Green Knight in Project Guntenberg.

There is the verse in Old English with the translation to the right and a poetic verse written in 1902 by Charlton Miner Lewis.

This eBook is based of of the poetic verse which I believe is easier to read. While not an exact translation the story is the same. I enjoyed this read very much I hope you all do too.

For a background history of Sir Gawyne and the Green Knights see the WIKI History

A note on how this text was created, for those who find book creation as taxing as I.
I used BookDesigner for the TOC and paragraphs then used OpenOffice to format the text and finally Calibre to create the LRF file.

I've also included the HTML for those who wish to create their preferred format.

=X=
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.

Last edited by =X=; 07-09-2008 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Updated descriptions of text
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote